Monday, April 15, 2013

More of My Thrilling Story!

So there I was, newly christened Wicked Jade.

The term "wicked jade" doesn't have anything to do with a gemstone -- it's a Victorian derogatory phrase used to describe a woman of loose morals. I love words, turns of phrases, especially things you don't hear every day.

I started out as a submissive to my Dominant husband.

Tried out switching with other people, didn't like it. Felt like trying to write with my left hand.

Also starting out: you want to do everything. Right. Fucking. Now.

It's a dangerous place to be, if you don't have someone watching over you. I think the role of  "Protector" is one of the most underused roles in bdsm culture. It's so important to have someone you can trust watching over you, so you don't get in over your head. There are a lot of sharks swimming out there and they can't wait to get a bite our of a newbie.

Anyway...

I spent the first few years of my kink life trying to experience everything I could. I've bottomed for wax play, needles, flogging, spanking, paddling, violet wand. The only thing I've never done is a full suspension, mainly because the thought of me naked on ropes digging into my generous flesh whilst people are looking at me is kind of scary.

Over time, though, I found a certain place of comfort in my kink world, and once again, I started wondering "is this all there is."

I have this need to be useful. Ever watch Thomas the Tank Engine with some kids in your life? That's the goal in every train car's life: to be really useful. I want to be useful too. I am not pretty, not skinny, not exceptionally clever or smart, I don't really have any skills, except that I really like to serve. I really like to help people.

And thus we will segue into my next post, which will be about me, my religious faith (or what it's morphed into), and my need to serve.

In other news: date coming up in May to hang out with bootblacks and eat cake. Every step gets me a little closer. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well. Amid all the 'newsly' and advertising-laden blogglys, I write to say how...*refreshing*...this post was. Moreover? It was succinct, to the point, and...I could digest it BEFORE m'eyeballs gave out! (almost...not a criticism of your post, mind...blame the vagaries of a certain time of life... ;-p)

    Brava! Looking forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete